With my background in teaching and public speaking, I always enjoy the opportunity to share more about encouragement and what that looks like in our lives.
So I was incredibly grateful that I had the opportunity to share with Lindsey Johnson on episode 33 of her podcast, The Legacy Entrepreneur.
During our conversation, we talked about:
- discerning God’s call to go “all in” with Love Does That,
- trusting His timing and His leading,
- how I use art and creative activities as a way to pray,
- how it is important for moms to find some time to do something they enjoy, and
- how to help someone who is going through a difficult time.
You can listen on your favorite podcast app or on Lindsey’s website.
Remember, it’s episode 33 of The Legacy Entrepreneur!
Can I share on your podcast or with your private community?
I can speak on encouragement in general, the need to stay close to Jesus in order to encourage others, encouraging as a church ministry leader or care team, discerning how to come alongside our friends, using art to pray, and more.
Contact me and we’ll see if we can work something out!