Seeing far too many people go through hardship alone, Kari Bartkus became determined to show up and be present when those around her were hurting. Through her work at Love Does That, she equips others to do the same, providing training articles and prayerfully-made gifts for reaching out. But she doesn’t stop there. Knowing that encouragement has to come from a place of abiding with Jesus, she also offers creative Bible studies and workshops that invite women to stay close to Him.
- Master’s degree in Professional Communication Studies, with a focus on rhetoric and transformational leadership communication
- Certified Life Coach
- Almost 10 years of experience teaching college-level public speaking classes
- Training in biblical studies, spiritual formation, and spiritual direction
- Experience in a variety of church ministries and roles: children’s ministries, youth ministries, Bible studies, speaking and teaching, drama team, prayer team, care team, hospitality team, communication team, and office management and administrative work
- Freelance editor and proofreader for more than 10 years