Kari Bartkus, Course + Program Manager
A beautiful blend of administrative and
personal support–for you and your clients.
>> Get me on your team.
Love your course or program, but feeling overwhelmed?
>> Get Content Creation + Client Care Support
>> BASIC PACKAGE
- Onboard clients to the course or program
- Provide administrative and tech support for your clients
- Proofread any written content
- Post weekly reminders
- Manage check-ins and follow-ups with your clients
- Gather testimonials and feedback
Starts at $350/month
>> A LA CARTE SERVICES
- Help you map out the course/program content
- Upload course content to your favorite platform
- Create workbooks, guides, and graphics
- Help you nail your sales copy
- Schedule email sequences
- Assist with your launch
Price varies per project
Hi, I’m Kari Bartkus.
And I know you only found this page because I invited you here or one of my peeps sent you here. (That, or my sly SEO skills. 😉 )
This is one of my behind-the-scene roles I don’t talk about very often, but it’s such a fun piece of what I do. Because part of my ministry of encouragement is assisting business owners like you in running their course or program.
You’ve done so much of the hard work already–creating the content and coaching your clients. I want to take some of the busy work off your plate so you can focus on what only you can do: helping your clients transform their lives and businesses.
Bottom line? I want to support you as you support others.
What is it like to work with me?
>> I’m detail-oriented… so you don’t overlook any steps.
>> I’m highly reliable… so you don’t have to worry if it’s getting done.
>> I’m well-organized… so you know exactly what’s going on and what’s to come.
Top 5 Strengths
Also known as The Advocate.
Strengths include: creative, insightful, principled, passionate, altruistic
- 15+ years as freelance editor and proofreader
- 4.5 years as Communication Team Administrator
- Almost 10 years as College Public Speaking Instructor
- 5 years as Church Office Manager + Pastoral Support
“Kari is diligent and thorough! She takes her work seriously and provides such meaningful feedback. Her thoughtful input gives projects that professional, polished touch that is so important for online businesses to stand out.”
Teresa H., small business owner
Training + Experience Perfectly Designed to Support You
My Master’s degree is in Professional Communication with a focus on rhetoric and transformational leadership communication. Which means, I learned how to:
- communicate from a place of authenticity
- keep the audience in mind while crafting a message
- find the delicate balance between the heart and the head (emotions + logic)
- support people through change
And friend, that’s exactly what your program is meant to do. So let’s do this!
>> Get Started!
I only have one or two openings available, so apply here to see if we’re a good fit to work together.