Has God called you to encourage others through writing?
- You support female entrepreneurs in their businesses by coaching them in things like mindset, strategy, marketing, or finances… yet the workbooks you create always seem to have some mistakes in them.
- You want to capture how God has redeemed the poor choices you made when you were younger, so you begin writing your testimony with the intention of self-publishing… yet you don’t know how to break up the information in a way that makes sense.
- You are writing a Bible study to share some of the lessons God has taught you over the years… yet you struggle with getting the names spelled correctly or citing Bible references consistently.
Not only is it frustrating when you find yet another error in your materials, you know that when you publish things that contain mistakes, it can make you seem unprofessional. Inattentive to details. Careless. And that’s not the impression you want to make with your audience.
Part of my ministry of encouragement is assisting others in their writing, helping them create clear copy that is free from errors and confusion.
Bottom line? I want to support you as you encourage others.
Even those who write and edit professionally still need another set of eyes on their work to help catch those pesky errors. So don’t try to go it alone. I’m here to help!
Hi, I’m Kari.
I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to words. My Master’s degree is in Professional Communication with a focus on rhetoric and transformational leadership communication. Which means, I learned how to:
- communicate from a place of authenticity
- keep the audience in mind while crafting a message
- find the delicate balance between the heart and the head (emotions + logic)
- support people through change
And friend, that’s exactly what your writing is meant to do. So let’s get started!