Do you have a retreat coming up? An online webinar? Small group meeting? Are you looking for guests on your podcast or to teach in your membership group?
If you’d like to have me share with your audience, just fill out the form below! I can speak to the topics below or create a custom presentation for your group.
- The Top 5 Obstacles and Objections to Reaching Out to Others (And How You Can Overcome Them)
- Discerning How You Can Best Care for a Friend
- Scribe: Slowing Down to Savor God’s Word (A Scripture Writing Workshop)
- Painted Prayers: Using Art as a Way to Pray and Connect with God
Seeing far too many people go through hardship alone, Kari Bartkus became determined to show up and be present when those around her were hurting. Through her work at Love Does That, she serves as a spiritual director to hurting Christian women, but she uses a modern-day letter writing approach perfect for those drawn to quiet spaces and written words. Learn more, plus find resources and sympathy gifts, at http://www.lovedoesthat.org.
- Master’s degree in Professional Communication Studies, with a focus on rhetoric and transformational leadership communication
- Certified Life Coach
- Almost 10 years of experience teaching college-level public speaking classes
- Training in biblical studies, spiritual formation, and spiritual direction
- Experience in a variety of church ministries and roles: children’s ministries, youth ministries, Bible studies, speaking and teaching, drama team, prayer team, care team, hospitality team, communication team, and office management and administrative work
- Freelance editor and proofreader for more than 15 years